Alyssa Milano Misuses the Bible and Science to Support Abortion


Actress Alyssa Milano has now marshalled the Bible and science to support her pro-abortion position. Unfortunately, she is wrong on both accounts. The Bible and science, rightly understood, are totally pro-life.

Tweeting on April 1 (with no apparent irony intended), Milano said:
“I love God. I believe in God. 
“But I don’t believe my personal beliefs of which we can’t confirm should override scientific facts and what we can confirm.

“‘If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how can you believe if I tell you heavenly things?’” (John 3:12)

As for Milano’s love for God and belief in God, that is between her and God. At least she is not denying His existence. That’s a step in the right direction.

As for her quoting the Bible, the words are taken out of context and, in reality, work against her. I’m glad that she feels that quoting the Bible is important. We agree!

It’s just that she could not have chosen two worse witnesses to defend the “right” of abortion. To repeat: both the Bible and science, rightly understood, are pro-life.

Continue reading to learn her scientific/Biblical fallacies here.